Australians in Film is offering 20 lucky AiF members the chance to
win an iTunes instant download of
Australian drama thriller PARTISAN, directed by Ariel Kleiman and starring Vincent Cassel, in theaters and On Demand from October 2, 2015
AVAILABLE FROM iTUNES and Laemmle Noho 7
To Celebrate the U.S. release of Partisan, AiF is giving away 20 iTunes download codes!
To Win, simply answer the following question: Who stars as Gregori in Partisan?
Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 21, 2015!
SYNOPSIS: Alexander is like any other kid: playful, curious and naive. He is also a trained assassin. Raised in a hidden paradise on the outskirts of town, Alexander has grown up seeing the world through the eyes of his father, Gregori. As Alexander begins to think for himself, creeping fears take shape and Gregori's idyllic world unravels.
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY:
Win an iTunes download code for PARTISAN - HOW TO ENTER
1. Entry to the Win An iTunes Download Code for Partisan competition (the “Competition”) is open to United States Residents and is subject to the terms of clause 3 below of these Terms and Conditions.
1a. Eligible individuals must answer the question “Who stars as Gregori in Partisan?". Entrants must submit their entry to email@example.com by 5:00PM PDT on 10/05/2015.
1b. Eligible individuals must be current Australians in Film members.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. These Terms and Conditions together with all other information provided prior to entering the Competition, including the Competition entry form, form part of the rules of entering the Competition. Instructions on how to enter the Competition form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
3. Entry is only open to residents of The United States with a valid email address. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
5. Multiple entries are not permitted.
6. Competition commences at 3:00PM PST on 10/02/2015 and closes 5:00pm PST on 10/05/2015 (the “Competition Period”). Final entries must be received by 5:00pm PST on 10/05/2015.
7. At the conclusion of the Competition Period, 20 (twenty) entrants will be randomly selected as a winner of the Competition by the Promoter.
The Winner shall be notified immediately in writing. The winner will be awarded the Prize as defined below in clause 8. The Winner shall be determined and announced by 6:00pm PST on 10/05/2015. The panel’s decision is final and binding upon all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Prize is valued at USD $6.99. Prizes not claimed by the Winner prior to 5:00pm PDT on 11/14/2014 will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the prize value between the date of publication and the date the prize is taken.
Total gift pool value is USD$139.80.
10. If the Prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a gift to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
11. The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash.
12. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition or the Prize, as appropriate.
13. Any cost associated with accessing a Website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
14. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition or the Prize including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter including by way of malfunction of email program or servers; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant; (f) use of a Prize, including use resulting in any personal injury; or (g) all travel to and from locations associated with the Prize.
15. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, offer suppliers and as required to regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. All entries including any literary or other intellectual property rights embodied therein become the sole property of the Promoter upon submission to the Competition.
16. The Promoter is Australians in Film Raleigh Studios 5300 Melrose Avenue Chaplin Building, #649 Hollywood, CA 90038 PH: