WIN TWO TICKETS TO SEE LIAM HEMSWORTH ON CONAN!
DATE: August 12, 2013
WHERE: Warner Brothers, Stage 15
Australians in Film has TWO tickets to give away to AiF members!
Not a member? Click here to join or renew
To win, simply email your full name and phone number to email@example.com
Please note, this competition is open to members 16 years and older.
BE IN THE STUDIO AUDIENCE!
(photo credit: Meghan Sinclair/Team Coco)
Terms & Conditions:
1. Entry to the Win two tickets to see Liam Hemsworth be a guest on CONAN competition (the “Competition”) is open to United States Residents and is subject to the terms of clause 3 below of these Terms and Conditions.
1. Eligible individuals must be current members of Australians in Film. (To become a member or renew your expired membership, visit http://australiansinfilm.com/membership.html)
2. These Terms and Conditions together with all other information provided prior to entering the Competition, including the Competition entry form, form part of the rules of entering the Competition. Instructions on how to enter the Competition form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
3. Entry is only open to residents of The United States with a valid email address. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
5. Multiple entries are not permitted.
6. Competition commences 9:00AM PST on 08/06/2013 and closes 12:00pm PST on 08/10/2013 (the “Competition Period”). Final entries must be received by 12:00pm PST on 08/10/2013.
7. At the conclusion of the Competition Period 1 (one) entrant will be randomly selected as the winner of the Competition by the Promoter.
a) This Competition is a game of chance.
b) The Winner shall be notified immediately in writing. The winner will be awarded the Prize as defined below in clause 8. The Winner shall be determined and announced at 1:00pm PST on 08/10/2013. The panel’s decision is final and binding upon all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner is entitled to receive the following: Two VIP tickets to a live taping of CONAN on August 12, 2013. The show is hosted by Conan O'Brien.
a) Please be advised that guests, times and dates are subject to change. Australians in Film and CONAN accept no responsibility for changes.
b) Transport is not included. Winners must make their own way to and from CONAN.
c) The Conan Studios are located at Warner Bros. Studios in Burbank, CA. Warner Bros. Studios 6564 Forest Lawn Dr. Los Angeles, CA 90068
d) Audience ticket check-in is located on the first floor of the WB Gate 8 parking structure, which is off of Forest Lawn Drive. Everyone attending the show must have a valid photo ID available for security purposes. Anyone without a photo ID will not be allowed to enter the audience queue area nor the studio.
e) All members of your party must be present to check-in. Winners will be Emailed a letter that is to be printed. Presentation of this this letter with a photo ID matching the name of the reservation holder are required to claim tickets. Tickets are non- transferable. All members of your party must be at least 16 years of age with valid photo ID stating date of birth. Guests arriving after the check-in deadline stated above forfeit their tickets and will be placed in a standby line. The show will end approximately 3 hours from arrival time.
f) Free parking is available in the parking structure at WB Gate 8 on the lower level after 11 am. If you choose to park on Forest Lawn, please be sure to read all street signs to avoid a parking ticket/getting towed. Please have your photo ID and this letter available to show security. All members of your party will be required to show photo ID and pass through metal detectors upon entering the audience queue area.
g) Please email Tickets@conacotv.com or call 818-977-3056 with any questions, information regarding special needs/handicap accommodations, or to cancel all or a portion your tickets.
9. The Prize is valued at USD$O (Zero US dollars). Prizes not claimed by the Winner prior to 5:00pm PST on 08/11/2013 will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the prize value between the date of publication and the date the prize is taken.
10. If the Prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a gift to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
11. The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash.
12. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition or the Prize, as appropriate.
13. Any cost associated with accessing a Website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
14. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition or the Prize including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter including by way of malfunction of email program or servers; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant; (f) use of a Prize, including use resulting in any personal injury; or (g) all travel to and from locations associated with the Prize.
15. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, offer suppliers and as required to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. All entries including any literary or other intellectual property rights embodied therein become the sole property of the Promoter upon submission to the Competition.
16. The Promoter is Australians in Film- Raleigh Studios, 5300 Melrose Ave, Chaplin Building, #649 Hollywood, CA, 90038 Phone: 310 452 5939 Fax: 323 446 8724